Parlevel is known for our combination of innovative technology and our customer service approach. We are looking to expand our team with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for our customers.
You will be joining our Hero Support Specialist team who provide our customers with the highest level of customer service. The Hero Support specialist role is pivotal to the organization as it interacts directly with our clients and supports our solutions.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter who enjoys working in a team environment, can work well under pressure and multitask priorities.
Who you are
- Customer Service. You have a unique love of assisting and helping people with everyday issues, face to face, on the phone or through chat.
- Diligent. You love fast paced environments. You thrive under pressure.
- Self-motivated. You symbolize resilience, drive, and high energy
- Passionate. You love helping people, you care about your team, and you’re driven to enhance your personal growth.
- Innovative and ingenious. You are constantly looking for ways to improve upon things.
- Tech & web Savvy. You are not a developer but you know multiple systems (word, excel, ppt, email, google apps suite, etc) and if you don’t you are resourceful and you can quickly figure it out.
What You Will Be Doing
- Hero Support. You’re the first person customers communicate with when they reach out to us. Ensuring an amazing customer experience is your number one goal.
- Problem Solver. You have a natural ability for finding simple solutions to complex situations and for turning upset customers into passionate evangelists.
- Multi-task. Your persistence, curiosity and organizational skills will be put to the test. Projects to complete, emails to respond, conference calls? No problem! You can handle it!
- Collaborator. You collaborate with our talented team to devise creative solutions and deliver exceptional service for our customers
- ProcessMaker. You can come up with new ways and ideas that will help us deliver and continue to improve customer experience
- We are a startup which means we are a small team of talented and diverse individuals and you will be working side by side with us
- You will have the opportunity to make a big impact
- You will have opportunities to learn and grow
- Learn from Entrepreneurs and Innovators
- Being fluent in Spanish and English a plus but not required.
If you are interested in this position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.