Location: San Antonio, Texas
As a member of the development team, you will have a strong influence on our technology direction. You will work on the full stack, front-end to back-end to create dynamically driven applications.
You will work coding back-end features in PHP on top of the Laravel framework integrating the latest in front-end technologies like AngularJS. Responsibilities will include (but are not limited to): requirements, systems analysis, code creation, testing, build/release technical documentation and customer technical support. Code must be designed per responsive web design techniques to run across a wide range of browsers and Devices.
- 3+ years hands-on experience building highly-scalable, secure, robust web applications and/or mobile optimized sites
- Knowledge of PHP and the rest of the LAMP stack
- Experience in MySQL database design and administration
- Solid experience working with HTML, CSS, XML
- Familiar with MVC Frameworks
- Must be able to take initiative, work independently and be innovative
- Excellent customer service attitude
- Demonstrated ability to meet project timelines and collaborate in a small team
- Developed before on top of the Laravel or other PHP MVC Frameworks
- Some experience in AngularJS
- Basic knowledge of MongoDB as well as DB performance optimization
- Familiar with Agile Methodologies (SCRUM)
- Knowledge of RESTful APIs and JSON data structures
- Experience in testing and debugging
What You Will Be Doing
- Design and develop world-class software based on requirements generated by the company Product Managers, Program Managers, as well as technology department staff
- Help architect and build scalable, responsive and secure web applications and features
- Provide efficient support to Parlevel customers
- Integrate newly developed software with existing systems
If you are interested in this position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.