04 Jun 10 Ways to Successfully Find & Close Accounts
Successfully finding and closing accounts is necessary to run a prosperous operation. Whether you are looking for a slam-dunk Vending, Micro Market, or Office Coffee Service account, profitable locations are the backbone of your business. Where do you start? How do you know what type of location to look for? What can you do to make sure that you nail the pitch and close the account? We visit Egan Little of LC Vending, a family-owned vending company in San Antonio, TX and hear his advice on the best way to close great accounts and run a profitable company.
In this two part video series, you will hear Egan share his experience with finding and closing accounts.
Egan’s Top 10 Tips are:
- Build a good rapport with customers.
- Be fanatical about customer service.
- Focus on highly populated areas.
- Find the hot button.
- Ask a location what they want.
- Have a good web presence.
- Don’t push an account in the wrong direction.
- Be honest with your account.
- Choose locations with growth potential.
- Under-promise and over-deliver.
Watch Part 1 of the video above, and Part 2 below. After hearing Egan’s tips and how to execute them, you’ll find yourself better prepared to find and close locations you need for a profitable business.
You've reached your limit on entries for this form. But don't worry - we'll be in contact soon.