Generating solid leads is a must for your Vending, Micro Market, or Office Coffee Service company. Leads that come to you looking for service are very valuable. If you have a solid marketing plan in place, you can generate leads that are profitable and easy to close. Here are 5 ways you can generate better account leads:
1. Put in the Time: Operators can get busy. Between servicing machines, managing employees, or closing accounts, it’s hard to find time. However, marketing your company should be treated as an essential service. Put in the time to regularly post on social media or run your website. If you don’t have the time, find an agency or individual to do it for you.
2. Invest in Digital Marketing: When people are looking for Vending, Office Coffee, or Micro Market services, chances are that they are looking for it online. Make sure you have a solid website and social media presence. Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn – make sure your business is visible no matter where your potential customers look.
3. Don’t ignore Physical Marketing: While a lot of marketing is moving into the digital realm with websites and social media, physical marketing still has a role to play. A well made brochure dropped off at an office building is a great way to get your name out there. Even attending HR shows or conferences in your area is a great way to build relationships. Put your logo on your trucks, place stickers with contact information on your machines, use custom branding on your Micro Markets. People should see your company’s brand wherever you do business. You’ll generate the best leads when physical and digital marketing work together.
4. Use High-quality Media: Stock photos, plain text, and low-quality images won’t get the job done. Utilize great looking media on your website, brochures, and social media platforms. Shoot a video detailing your company. Use high quality product images of items you actually stock. Highlight the technology you use on your website. The more personalized and high-quality it is, the better your credibility will be. Through smartphones, everyone has a high-quality camera in their pocket – anyone can be a photographer. But you don’t have to get all of these images yourself. Work with your technology or product providers to get images you can use. At Parlevel, we send high quality images, video, and other marketing materials for our operators to use however they like. The better your media is, the more credible and professional you’ll look and the more likely people will want to do business with you.
5. Tell Your Story: Make yourself stand out. Chances are, there are a few other companies in your area that you compete with. What makes your business special or different from theirs? Tell your story, showcase your strengths, and differentiate yourself from the crowd. Show locations why they should do business with your company over others.
You've reached your limit on entries for this form. But don't worry - we'll be in contact soon.