Coolers are a very important part of your Micro Market setup. Some of your highest margin items are stocked in your coolers and fridges, so you need to give them significant attention for Micro Market success. You may think all coolers are the same, but they aren’t. You really need a dependable, energy-efficient, easy-to-stock Micro Market cooler to best serve your customers.
Here’s Parlevel partner, Andy Irvin of Irvin International, with some very useful tips to make sure you have high-performing coolers for a successful Micro Market cooler setup.
1. Focus on product presentation – Product orientation, proper lighting, and inventory management are all essential factors that can increase sales out of your coolers.
2. Use a health lock for fresh food – It is key to make sure your clients are safe. One instance of spoiled food can ruin your trust with an account. Health locks ensure your product stays safe, and your customers stay healthy and happy.
3. Install coolers that are reliable – You need a dependable cooler that will stay up and running so you can sell without interruption. Even if your cooler doesn’t cool properly, a customer could be upset with a soda or salad that is too warm.
4. Keep your coolers well-maintained – Make sure your cooler lives a long life, so you get the most out of your investment. Run your cooler on a dedicated outlet to give it the proper power required. Check the condenser every once in a while – clean it periodically to keep your cooler running properly.
5. Pay attention to aesthetics – The better looking your coolers, the more attracted your customers will be to your products. Lighting, stainless steel, and overall cooler attractiveness plays a factor in Micro Market sales.
6. Team up with the right partners – Make sure your cooler provider is teamed up with the right partners. A lot of suppliers work together to make sure your Micro Market is best-positioned for success – make sure they are always on the same page.
Buy a Micro Market Today!
[gravityform id=”3″ title=”false” description=”false”]