Standing on the forefront of San Antonio’s blossoming tech district, Parlevel transforms food and beverage organizations through remarkable processes, outstanding products, and legendary customer service. Our offices are located in southtown San Antonio – walking distance from the Blue Star Arts Complex and some awesome entertainment, eateries, and bars. We offer competitive salaries, health insurance, vision and dental plans, mental and spiritual fulfillment, and a casual dress code. Launched in 2013, Parlevel has become the backbone of hundreds of businesses around the world.
The Accounts Receivable Specialist is responsible for maintaining customer happiness by creating invoices, collecting payments, and resolving any billing/funding issues with the customers when they arise, along with other duties.
- Generate and process invoices and statements
- Follow up on, collect, and allocate payments
- Maintain and input customer contracts into required systems
- Maintain accounts receivable customer files and records
- Review AR aging to ensure compliance
- Perform account reconciliations
- Research and resolve payment discrepancies
- Handle all customer inquiries in a timely, efficient manner
- Prepare bank deposits
- Assist with month-end closing
- Manage and create outgoing shipments
- Provide general administrative and clerical support
- Tidy and maintain the kitchen and conference room
- Maintain open communication with all departments
- Assist other departments with projects or inquiries
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to work Monday-Friday, from 9am to 6pm, with one hour lunch break
- Must be able to communicate with customers and co-workers
- Ability to multitask
- High attention to detail
- Willing to learn about this industry, Parlevel solutions, and how everything works
- Must be friendly and personable
- Initiative, work ethic, reliability, and stress tolerance are key
- Customer Service Oriented
- Proficient in Excel, Outlook and other general computer skills
- Prior receivable and/or accounting experience a plus
- Market-leading salaries and earned bonuses.
- Health insurance, vision and dental plans.
- 401k program with company matching.
- Paid maternity and paternity leave.
- Company paid life insurance.
- Extensive paid time off and sick leave.
- Work in a fast-paced, positive culture housed in buzzing Southtown San Antonio
- Become part of and make connections within San Antonio’s quickly expanding tech scene.
- Expand your portfolio and business prowess by working closely with many departments inside a rapidly growing company