At Parlevel our mission is to Build Better Workplaces. We accomplish that by building software and hardware tools for workplace service providers, management teams, and employees. Parlevel has become the backbone of hundreds of businesses around the world. Our offices are located in Southtown San Antonio – walking distance from the Blue Star Arts Complex and some awesome entertainment, eateries, and bars. We offer competitive salaries, health insurance, vision and dental plans, mental and spiritual fulfillment, and a casual dress code.
Customer Success Specialist
Parlevel is looking for an experienced Customer Success Specialist to assist in effectively managing customer accounts. The Customer Success Specialist manages multiple client projects at one time to maximize value in a customer’s operation. The Customer Success Specialist acts as an operational adviser and SME to customers and the Customer Success team. It is important for the Customer Success Specialist to understand why Parlevel is a benefit, how to apply Parlevel services, how to train/educate customers along the way and how to drive progress in a project. Post-on-boarding, the customer should be able to confidently complete the project with the remainder of their operations using suggested methods of implementation and training.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- PMP certification preferred
- 5+ years of relevant service / relationship management experience.
- 2+ years of project management experience
- Experience independently analyzing, troubleshooting, and problem-solving customer issues.
- Experience handling multiple tasks
- Self-starter, initiator, strong organizational, presentation, interpersonal, and consultative skills
- Strong commitment to helping our customers succeed using internal resources, services, and vending expertise
- A constant drive to evolve and improve the customer experience and Parlevel services.
- Responsible for documenting all project plans.
- Not only activate but adjust implementation plans according to customer/Parlevel expectations set.
- Be able to lead “Current State and Future state” assessments around functionality and/or processes.
- Provide face to face meetings and/or conference calls to orientate a new client, present new functionality, perform training, and collaborate with clients about concerns.
- Work closely with your Customer Success Manager to identify and act on follow-up activities according to customer needs. Acts as SME for team and customers.
- Responsible for providing Customer Success Managers and clients with updated implementation plans, which may include project schedules, project plans, benchmark metrics, communications documents, follow-up memo’s, etc.
- Training 1:1 and/or Remote. Responsible for uncovering the appropriate individual (client) to train during onboarding. Train appropriate clients on implementation, with both hardware and software, ultimately allowing the customer to become self-sufficient.
- Responsible for utilizing (and creating) documents/deliverables necessary for providing exceptional service and ensuring communication of the project plan to the Customer Success Manager and/or client. Must be able to work around or adjust to standards of deliverables to avoid scope creep.
- Collaborate with the Customer Success Managers and Sales teams on defining customer’s expectations.
- Upsell new products and features as opportunities arise.
- Educate / Advise customers about all of our solutions.
- Market-leading salaries and earned bonuses.
- Health insurance, vision and dental plans.
- 401k program with company matching.
- Paid maternity and paternity leave.
- Company paid life insurance.
- Extensive paid time off and sick leave.
- Work in a fast-paced, positive culture housed in buzzing Southtown San Antonio
- Become part of and make connections within San Antonio’s quickly expanding tech scene.
- Expand your portfolio and business prowess by working closely with many departments inside a rapidly growing company
- Company-paid travel to customer sites.