At Parlevel, our mission is to Build Better Workplaces. We accomplish that by building software and hardware tools for workplace service providers, management teams, and employees. Parlevel has become the backbone of hundreds of businesses around the world. Our offices are located in Southtown San Antonio – walking distance from the Blue Star Arts Complex and some awesome entertainment, eateries, and bars. We offer competitive salaries, health insurance, vision and dental plans, mental and spiritual fulfillment, and a casual dress code.
Parlevel Systems is seeking a Logistics Associate. In this role, you will work closely with inventory management, product testing, and fulfilling orders for electronic devices that directly touch customer hands. You will document inbound and outbound shipments and verify correct electrical functionality before delivery to their final destination. This is a key entry level position with strong potential for future growth within our company.
- 2 year technical degree is preferred, but not required.
- Background of customer service, support, and/or order fulfillment.
- Effective verbal and written communication.
- Document and verify correct inbound shipments from manufacturers.
- Testing and troubleshooting of electrical products to verify correct operation.
- Order fulfillment as new customers are brought into the Parlevel system.
- Package and document all outbound shipments directly to customers.
- Coordinate with Parlevel staff to achieve timely deliveries.
- Results Oriented: Holds high expectations for self and others to achieve goals.
- Problem Solving: Able to analyze problems quickly and create solutions
- Continuous Improvement: Proactively identifies opportunities to improve and consistently reflects on past actions to guide future decisions.
- Communication: Effectively conveys information to others to ensure customer success.
- Attention to Detail and Accuracy: Double-checking orders for accuracy. Documenting correct inventory.
Knowledge and Skills
- Strong computer skills, including fluency with Microsoft Office and Google Docs
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure with tight timetables
- Familiarity with technical manuals and ability to troubleshoot electronics
- Ability to perform a variety of tasks often changing assignment on short notice
- Ability to maintain accurate and auditable records
- Basic understanding of shipping, packing, and/or logistics
- Market-leading salaries and earned bonuses.
- Health insurance, vision and dental plans.
- 401k program with company matching.
- Paid maternity and paternity leave.
- Company paid life insurance.
- Extensive paid time off and sick leave.
- Work in a fast-paced, positive culture housed in buzzing Southtown San Antonio
- Become part of and make connections within San Antonio’s quickly expanding tech scene.
- Expand your portfolio and business prowess by working closely with many departments inside a rapidly growing company