Standing on the forefront of San Antonio’s blossoming tech district, Parlevel transforms food and beverage organizations through remarkable processes, outstanding products, and legendary customer service. Our offices are located in Southtown San Antonio – walking distance from the Blue Star Arts Complex and some awesome entertainment, eateries, and bars. We offer competitive salaries, health insurance, vision and dental plans, mental and spiritual fulfillment, and a casual dress code. Launched in 2013, Parlevel has become the backbone of hundreds of businesses around the world.
Mid / Sr Full Stack Developer (LAMP)
Our organization is looking for someone familiar with full stack development in a LAMP environment to build dynamically driven applications. The successful candidate will work with Development Staff to drive innovation and product adoption for both external and internal stakeholders. The Mid/Sr. Full Stack Developer will be responsible to help push the application stack (Laravel + AngularJS) forward while supporting other team members.
- 3+ years hands-on experience building highly-scalable, secure, robust web applications and/or mobile optimized sites
- Familiar with PHP MVC Frameworks, especially Laravel
- Experience in MySQL database design and administration, proven ability to write raw SQL queries
- Proven ability to use front end frameworks/libraries like AngularJS / React / jQuery
- Must be able to take initiative, work independently and be innovative
- Demonstrated ability to meet project timelines and collaborate in a team environment
- Some experience in AngularJS
- Experience with relational database design using ORM (preferably on MySQL or PostgreSQL), RESTful APIs, and JSON structures
- Basic knowledge of MongoDB as well as DB performance optimization
- Familiar with Agile Methodologies (SCRUM)
- Experience in testing and debugging
- Excellent customer service attitude
What You Will Be Doing
- Design and develop world-class software based on requirements generated by the Product Manager and Director of Software Development
- Help architect and build scalable, responsive and secure web applications and features
- Integrate newly developed software with existing systems
- Perform hotfixes and bug fixes as needed
- Be available after hours on as needed basis
- Perform requirements analysis, systems analysis, code creation, testing, code review, build/release technical documentation and customer technical support.
- Work in a fast-paced, positive culture housed in buzzing Southtown San Antonio.
- Become a part of and make connections within San Antonio’s quickly expanding tech scene.
- Expand your portfolio and business prowess by working closely with many departments inside a rapidly growing company.
- Shape the future of high value inbound campaigns and Parlevel’s brand identity.
- Flexible schedule and flexible time off.
- A competitive salary, health insurance, vision and dental plans, mental and spiritual fulfillment, and a casual dress code.