Standing on the forefront of San Antonio’s blossoming tech district, Parlevel transforms food and beverage organizations through remarkable processes, outstanding products, and legendary customer service. Our offices are located in Southtown San Antonio – walking distance from the Blue Star Arts Complex and some awesome entertainment, eateries, and bars. We offer competitive salaries, health insurance, vision and dental plans, mental and spiritual fulfillment, and a casual dress code. Launched in 2013, Parlevel has become the backbone of hundreds of businesses around the world.
Full Stack DevOps Engineer
As a Full Stack Dev Ops Engineer your primary responsibility will be to build and support the Parlevel technology infrastructure. This position is ideal for someone who is eager to learn, be proactive in approaching challenges and work with Development Staff to improve and innovate across all product lines.
- 3+ years hands-on experience building highly-scalable, secure, robust web applications and/or mobile optimized sites
- Experience working with server class products and troubleshooting various HW issues
- Highly experienced with shell scripting and Linux administration
- Public(AWS/Azure/GCP) Cloud Services/IaaS engineering experience
- Experience with relational database design using ORM (preferably MySQL), RESTful APIs, and JSON structures
- Must be able to take initiative, work independently and be innovative
- Demonstrated ability to meet project timelines and collaborate in a team environment
- Experience in architecting and managing complex applications from scratch
- Familiar with PHP MVC Frameworks, especially Laravel
- Some experience in AngularJS
- Basic knowledge of MongoDB as well as DB performance optimization
- Familiar with Agile Methodologies (SCRUM)
- Experience in testing and debugging
- Excellent customer service attitude
What You’ll Be Doing
- Design and develop world-class software based on requirements generated by the Product Manager and Director of Software Development
- Help architect and build scalable, responsive and secure web applications and features
- Perform root cause analysis for production errors
- Perform requirements analysis, systems analysis, code creation, testing, build/release technical documentation and customer technical support.
- Integrate newly developed software with existing systems