Parlevel is a technology firm in downtown San Antonio, TX known for delivering innovative technology and devoted customer service to professionals in the food & beverage industry. We are looking to expand our team with people who share our energy, enthusiasm, and drive for creating the best experience for our customers.
We are looking for a key individual to join our ever-growing Parlevel sales department as a Junior Sales Associate. The Junior Sales Associate role is pivotal to Parlevel as it interacts directly with potential clients worldwide to promote our technology solution and help our company grow. This role requires individuals to communicate directly with our potential customers and nurture them through the sales cycle, from lead to close, via phone, email, chat, social media, and face to face.
The ideal candidate is an outgoing, driven, self-starter who enjoys working in a team environment. The Junior Sales Associate should work well under pressure, have previous sales experience, and adeptly multitasks varying priorities. A technical background is preferred but not required.
- Customer Service – You have a unique love of assisting and helping people with everyday issues face to face, on the phone, or through email / chat.
- Diligence – You love fast paced environments. You thrive under pressure and consistently strive to hit goals.
- Self-motivation – You symbolize resilience, drive, and high energy. You are a natural when communicating on the phone. You don’t mind hearing no.
- Passion – You love helping people, you care about your team, and you’re driven to enhance your personal growth.
- Innovation – You are constantly looking for ways to improve upon methods, workflow, and yourself.
- Tech orientation & web savvy – You are not a developer, but you understand the efficiencies of technology and can generate leads through search engine and CRM resources. You can quickly adapt and are a natural at battling objections.
- Junior Sales Associate – You’re the first person to inform potential customers about Parlevel’s technology. Education our potential customers about our tools and features is your number one goal.
- Problem Solving – You have a natural ability for finding simple solutions to complex situations and turning upset customers into passionate evangelists.
- Multi-tasking – Your persistence, curiosity and organizational skills will be put to the test. There are projects to complete, emails to write, and conference calls to make? No problem! You can handle it.
- Collaboration – You collaborate with our talented team to devise creative solutions and deliver exceptional results for our team goals.
- Process-making – You generate new methods and ideas that will help us deliver and continue to generate and develop potential customers.
- Goal Setting- You have no problem in creating your own daily, weekly, and monthly goals, abiding by those goals, and making sure they go alongside your daily, weekly, and monthly team goals.