At Parlevel, our mission is to Build Better Workplaces. We accomplish that by building software and hardware tools for workplace service providers, management teams, and employees. As a result of the solutions we’ve built, Parlevel has become the backbone of hundreds of businesses around the world. Our offices are located in Southtown San Antonio – walking distance from the Blue Star Arts Complex and some excellent entertainment, eateries, and bars. We offer competitive salaries, health insurance, vision and dental plans, a casual dress code, and mental and spiritual fulfillment.
Parlevel is looking for an experienced, creative, and motivated videographer to join our marketing team and create high-quality videos that support lead generation, branding, and sales efforts.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Create Inbound Marketing Collateral – Working hand-in-hand with the marketing team to generate video content to support lead generation.
- Generate Internal Collateral – Developing video materials to supplement internal communications.
- Strengthen Brand Identity – Maintaining and developing Parlevel’s brand image and public perception by producing high-quality videos.
- Complete Video Generation – Idea generation, writing scripts, filming, editing, and producing high-quality final versions, you own the video creation process.
- Build Sales Materials – Collaboration with the sales department to create videos that assist in capturing potential customers.
- Work experience or degree in the field of video production and/or marketing.
- A robust portfolio of work samples that demonstrate skill with a variety of video and marketing projects.
- Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite with an emphasis in After Effects, Premiere and Audition.
- Mastery of all aspects of video creation including but not limited to idea generation, script writing, location scouting, equipment setup, filming, editing, color correction, and post-production.
- The ability to work efficiently, manage time effectively, and exhibit attention to detail while thriving in a fast-paced environment.
- Willingness to travel domestically and internationally to capture footage of current and potential customers.
- Work in a fast-paced, tech-oriented company located in bustling Southtown San Antonio.
- Become a part of and make connections within San Antonio’s exciting and quickly expanding tech scene.
- Expand your portfolio and business prowess by working closely with many departments inside a rapidly growing company.
- Shape the future of high value inbound campaigns.
- Learn valuable tools, processes, and values inherent to in-house Marketing departments.
- Flexible schedule and flexible time off.
- A competitive salary, health insurance, vision and dental plans, a casual dress code, and mental and spiritual fulfillment.
Upon applying, please include at least three completed projects relevant to the job posting.