At Parlevel, our mission is to Build Better Workplaces. We accomplish that by building software and hardware tools for workplace service providers, management teams, and employees. As a result of the solutions we’ve built, Parlevel has become the backbone of hundreds of businesses around the world. Our offices are located in Southtown San Antonio – walking distance from the Blue Star Arts Complex and some excellent entertainment, eateries, and bars. We offer competitive salaries, health insurance, vision and dental plans, a casual dress code, and mental and spiritual fulfillment.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- End-to-end product management: conduct user research, write user stories, prioritize needs, schedule projects, manage the Software and Hardware teams.
- Collaborate with thought leaders in the company to strategize our product roadmap.
- Know the Parlevel suite inside and out.
- Analyze, organize, and communicate feedback coming from many sources (customers, partners, internal users, stakeholders)
- Drive execution of the product roadmap anticipating risks or obstacles along the way.
- Stay educated on policies that concern our product (user privacy, data retention, PCI compliance).
- Develop and measure product KPIs.
- Continually find ways to make our feedback and execution loops more efficient, so we ship faster.
What You Should Have
- At least 5 years focused on product management.
- Experience as a Scrum Master in an Agile Setting
- Experience building and delivering successful products at scale.
- Knowledge of cloud technologies and SaaS business models.
- Strong technical knowledge of fullstack development in an agile setting.
- Passion for converting businesses to modern, digital processes.
- Demonstrated communication, presentation, and writing skills.
- Advanced skills with people, for facilitating/ leading meetings, negotiating conflicting interests, managing group dynamics, and encouraging collaborative thinking.