At Parlevel, our mission is to Build Better Workplaces. We accomplish that by building software and hardware tools for workplace service providers, management teams, and employees. As a result of the solutions we’ve built, Parlevel has become the backbone of hundreds of businesses around the world. Our offices are located in Southtown San Antonio – walking distance from the Blue Star Arts Complex and some excellent entertainment, eateries, and bars. We offer competitive salaries, health insurance, vision and dental plans, a casual dress code, and mental and spiritual fulfillment.
Parlevel has identified personalities, experiences, and behaviors that fit well in our culture. We defined these attributes as our company DNA:
Driven / Hungry: motivated to achieve – never satisfied – wants to do better – wants to take on more.
Curious / Intelligent: asks questions and wants to learn – the capacity to learn and change an approach.
Consistent – Conscientious: always delivers – goal-oriented – self-disciplined – dependable.
Resilient / Flexible: tenacious – overcomes obstacles – finds solutions – iterates an approach based on new information.
Humble / People Smart: low ego – puts the team first – understands how to work with a team – understands what to say, how, and when.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- End-to-end product management: conduct user research, write user stories, prioritize needs, schedule projects.
- Collaborate with thought leaders in the company to strategize our product roadmap.
- Know the Parlevel suite inside and out.
- Analyze, organize, and communicate feedback coming from many sources (customers, partners, internal users, stakeholders)
- Drive execution of the product roadmap anticipating risks or obstacles along the way.
- Stay educated on policies that concern our product (user privacy, data retention, PCI compliance).
- Develop and measure product KPIs.
- Continually find ways to make our feedback and execution loops more efficient, so we ship new tools faster.
What You Should Have
- 10 years in the software industry with at least 5 years focused on product management.
- Experience building and delivering successful products at scale.
- Knowledge of cloud technologies and SaaS business models.
- Strong technical knowledge of fullstack development in an agile setting.
- Passion for converting businesses to modern, digital processes.
- Demonstrated communication, presentation, and writing skills.
- Advanced skills with people, for facilitating/ leading meetings, negotiating conflicting interests, managing group dynamics, and encouraging collaborative thinking.