- More than two years of successful sales experience preferably in an outbound setting
- A proven track record of excellent sales performance
- Experience in coaching, developing, supporting sales agents.
- Professional communication skills
- A self-starter with good follow-up, multi-tasking, and computer skills.
- A “Closer” mindset who understands how to close small to large deals
- Achievement in exceeding sales goals
- Great customer service attitude
- Interpersonal skills to support and work effectively with a variety of individuals, departments, co-workers, management, clients, and others in a courteous and professional manner
- Generating sales within an assigned territory of existing & new accounts. This position is accountable for achieving quota by a lead list of new and existing customers and continuously growing business relationships
- Supporting and participating in marketing plans, promotions and new product launches
- Securing long term relationships by negotiating product supply agreements
- Focusing on sales quotas, new business development & maintaining customer relationships
- Assisting the director of sales in developing sales modules, participating in account planning, and identifying strategic opportunities which lead to the penetration of new accounts to increase and grow existing revenue.
- Reviewing business plans, sales strategies, and action plans for identified accounts to make sure objectives, goals, win strategies, schedules, and action assignments are clearly defined.
- Participating in regular sales and operations events such as sales meetings, sales blitzes,, grand openings, etc.
Salary is commensurate upon education and experience. Qualified candidates interested in this opportunity should submit their cover letter and resume.