At Parlevel our mission is to Build Better Workplaces. We accomplish that by building software and hardware tools for workplace service providers, management teams, and employees. Parlevel has become the backbone of hundreds of businesses around the world. Our offices are located in Southtown San Antonio – walking distance from the Blue Star Arts Complex and some awesome entertainment, eateries, and bars. We offer competitive salaries, health insurance, vision and dental plans, mental and spiritual fulfillment, and a casual dress code.
Parlevel is seeking to hire a Sales Manager who will be responsible for supervising and organizing our sales team in a business-to-business setting. You will be in charge of managing organizational sales by developing business plans, meeting planned goals, and coordinating with our business development and marketing department on lead generation. You will also be tasked with overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team by tracking sales goals, setting individual sales targets, and facilitate the ongoing training of your salespeople. In order to succeed in this role, you will need excellent communication skills and the ability to lead a sales team. You will need to have previous experience in a sales role, preferably sales management. You must have leadership skills that motivate and empower the Parlevel sales rep to move potential customers through the sales funnel. You must be able to analyze sales numbers to uncover any weaknesses in the system, cost-saving opportunities, and redundancies.
Parlevel has identified personalities, experiences, and behaviors that fit well in our culture. We defined these as our company DNA:
Driven / Hungry:
motivated to achieve – never satisfied – wants to do better – wants to take on more
Curious / Intelligent:
asks questions and wants to learn – capacity to learn and change approach
Consistent / Conscientious:
always delivers – goal oriented – self- disciplined – dependable
Resilient / Flexible:
tenacious – overcomes obstacles – finds solutions – iterates an approach based on new information
Humble / People-Smart:
low ego – puts team first – understands how to work with a team – understands what to say, how, and when
- Managing organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue, and expense controls.
- Meeting planned sales goals.
- Setting individual and team sales targets with the sales team.
- Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary.
- Overseeing the daily activities, targets and performance of the sales team.
- Coordinating with marketing on lead generation.
- Ongoing training of your salespeople.
- Developing your sales team through motivation, counseling, and product knowledge education.
- Promoting the organization and products.
- Understand our ideal customers through our industry and how they relate to our products.
- Show empathy to our customer base. You may need to speak with dissatisfied customers from time to time. Customer service skills are a must.
- A big part of sales leadership is communication. You will listen and speak daily to customers and employees so that they may understand your direction and recommendations.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field is preferred.
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
- Experience in customer relationship management.
- Experience managing and directing a sales team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Dedication to providing great customer service.
- Ability to lead a sales team.